MY EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY
I believe that the power of knowledge can change lives. Education is a powerful tool that should be valued and appreciated. Teaching should be more than a job, and education should be more than a burden on students. The lessons children and youth are taught will remain with them for the rest of their lives. They will grow and flourish in the knowledge gained in school and continue learning throughout their entire lives.
- Schools are more than buildings that stand static in time and place. Schools evolve and capture the spirit of a generation bursting at the seams with ideas and passions.
- School communities are vital to the well-being of the school. Who and what surrounds the building pours in through the front door and floods hallways in classrooms with warmth and care.
- Students are more than obedient little people expected to sit and listen. They are wielding their youthfulness in more ways than can ever be imagined to benefit the greater community
- Students’ strengths and weaknesses should be utilized in the classroom, even in all their differences and uniqueness
- Teachers are more than slaves to the curriculum. They serve as mentors and role models to a future generation.
- Teachers serve as the ones who light their students’ passions aflame.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”